The Lifestyle by Wyndham program (‘Lifestyle program’ or ‘program’) is managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 (‘Wyndham’).
The Lifestyle by Wyndham program offers its members access to a range of benefits and discounts on products, services and experiences relevant to their everyday needs. Membership is optional and members may opt-out at any time.
The Lifestyle by Wyndham program benefits are provided at the complete discretion of Wyndham, which may revoke, modify or add benefits to the program at any time at its discretion without prior notice. These changes may include but are not limited to, the amendment of benefits, membership categories, fees or hours of operation.
There are different categories of membership and the benefits available to members will vary depending on their category of membership.
By becoming a member, you agree to adhere to the program rule as outlined below and are responsible for reading these rules in order to understand your rights, responsibilities and benefits. Benefits are also subject to the separate terms and conditions of their individual providers and are subject to change from time to time.
Lifestyle by Wyndham benefits may or may not be offered directly by Wyndham. Where Wyndham is the provider/supplier, terms and conditions (or reference thereto) will be outlined below. For all other benefits or offers, you should refer to the provider/supplier’s individual terms and conditions before finalising your transaction.
Further information relating to the Lifestyle by Wyndham Program may be obtained at lifestylebywyndham.com or by contacting the Lifestyle by Wyndham team.
Operating Hours (AEST):
|Monday to Friday:||8am – 8pm|
|Saturday & Sunday:||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Australia (toll free)||1800 603 686|
|New Zealand (toll free)||0800 442 484|
|Fiji (toll free)||008 002 580|
|International||+61 5512 8069|
Lifestyle by Wyndham membership is exclusive to Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owners and Wyndham Destinations Staff only.
Benefits of the program
There are different categories of membership and the benefits available to Lifestyle by Wyndham program members will vary depending on their category of membership.
1. The Lifestyle program provides its members with access to a range of benefits and discounts on services and experiences relevant to their everyday needs.
2. Wyndham has developed the Lifestyle program in conjunction with various business partners and, at its sole discretion, will make offers available to selected categories of members.
3. The Lifestyle by Wyndham program benefits include, but are not limited to:
Discounted shopping through retail partners;
Reduced pricing at restaurants; and
Access to special promotional offers from some of Australia’s leading lifestyle brands.
4. Failure to comply with these program rules may lead to suspension or removal from the program.
5. The provisions of all goods and services through the program are subject to approval by Wyndham, at its discretion. Wyndham may choose not to approve a purchase or provide a product or service to you or may cancel an order before the goods or services are delivered or supplied, if it reasonably consider this necessary in order to:
protect the integrity of its systems or the Products; or
prevent fraud; or
limit the risk of money laundering or terrorism financing; or otherwise protect against legal, regulatory or non-payment risk;
you do not pass our verifications or checks; or
we reasonably suspect, or are aware, that you have breached these rules in a material way; or
we otherwise reasonably consider the order to be suspicious.
6. Unlike ‘loyalty programs’ that require points to be earned before being redeemed, Lifestyle members are not required to earn any points in order to access or redeem any offers or retain membership. Lifestyle members simply log in to access benefits and discounts at any time.
7. Use of, or participation in the Lifestyle program is voluntary and members can opt-out of the program at any time.
8. All resort-based benefits are available only at selected resorts managed by Wyndham or a related entity.
9. Participating resorts may change from time to time and, as at 18 September 2017, include:
Club Wyndham Denarau Island
Ramada by Wyndham Marcoola Beach
Ramada by Wyndham Golden Beach
Club Wyndham Kirra Beach
Club Wyndham Flynns Beach
Club Wyndham Sydney
Club Wyndham Ballarat
Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach
Club Wyndham Wanaka
Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour
Club Wyndham Port Douglas
Club Wyndham Torquay
Club Wyndham Surfers Paradise
Club Wyndham Shoal Bay
Club Wyndham Melbourne
Club Wyndham Dunsborough
10. Lifestyle members will be subject to the guidelines and rules of operation that may be applicable at each participating resort.
11. Reservations are subject to availability.
12. Reservation booking windows for participating resorts may vary by location.
13. Please refer to the individual terms, conditions, and guidelines of the purchase and use of each item prior to purchase.
14. Multiple eGift cards may be purchased online, to a maximum value of AU$2,500 per month, for each Lifestyle by Wyndham membership.
15. The resale of a discounted eGift card is strictly prohibited.
16. eGift Cards will be delivered by email within 24 hours of completing the order.
17. All other benefits available under the Lifestyle program are provided by third party suppliers.
1. To become a member, customers must register online.
For Privileges by Wyndham members:
a. Go to www.privilegesbywyndham.com.au
Login using your existing Owner number and password
Navigate to ’Lifestyle’ under the discounts tab
Follow the prompts to complete registration
Once registered, members may log into their Lifestyle by Wyndham account to access discounts and benefits through the above websites using the same login and password.
Note: Only one registration permitted per Owner number
For Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owners (who are not Privileges members)
b. Go to www.lifestylebywyndham.com
Select ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Are you a current Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owner, Discovery by Wyndham Member or Wyndham Employee? *’
Enter your Owner number
Follow the prompts to complete registration Note: Only one registration permitted per Owner number
All other members:
c. Go to www.lifestylebywyndham.com
Select ‘no’ to the question ‘Are you a current Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owner, Discovery by Wyndham Member or Wyndham Employee? ’
Follow the prompts to complete registration.
Once registered, Lifestyle members may access their accounts using the same login and password.
There is no membership fee.
3. Individual Lifestyle by Wyndham members must register separately using a unique email address.
4. Each Lifestyle member may only have one account at any time and are required to supply email address, password, first name, last name, mobile number, country, state and post code upon registering before they will be issued a Lifestyle by Wyndham membership.
5. To change a password:
a. For Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owners
To log in to your account, click on the 'Sign In' link at the top right-hand corner of the page. If you are already signed in, this will appear as "My Account". If you are not signed in, please enter your Owner number and the same password that you use to login to clubwyndhamsp.com and select ‘forgot my password’.
If you're still having trouble, please contact your Owner Services team on the numbers below:
Australia: 1300 850 160 (option 1)
New Zealand: 0800 850 160 (option 1)
Fiji: 008 003263
International: +61 7 5512 8021
b. For Wyndham (or related entity) employees
To log in to your account, click on the 'Sign In' link at the top right-hand corner of the page. If you are already signed in, this will appear as "My Account". If you are not signed in, please enter your WWID number and login password that you use for signing into your laptop/desktop.
If you are having trouble logging in, you will be required to reset your password on your sign in to laptop/desktop as the two will be integrated.
If you're still having trouble, please verify your WWID number with Human Resources and your password can be reset by calling the IT department.
6. Once registered, Lifestyle members are unable to change their username.
7. When you join Lifestyle by Wyndham you can select to download your membership card here.
For iPhone users, you can select to download your membership card to your ‘Apple Wallet’.
For Android users, you can select to download your membership card to your ‘Android Pay’.
Alternatively, you can choose to ‘print your membership card’.
Discovery means the Discovery by Wyndham Program which is a membership program offered by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Discovery Member means a member of the Discovery by Wyndham Program
Lifestyle means Lifestyle by Wyndham which is a benefit program managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Lifestyle Member or member means a person or person(s) who have opted into the Lifestyle by Wyndham program
Participating Resorts means selected resorts managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd or Resort Management by Wyndham Pty Ltd
Privileges means Privileges by Wyndham program which is a benefit program offered by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd to Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Premier Owners
Privileges Member means Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Premier Owner who has opted into a Privilege by Wyndham membership
Club Wyndham or the Club means the registered managed investment scheme known as Club Wyndham South Pacific Club ARSN 092 334 015
Club Wyndham Owner means a Club Wyndham South Pacific Club Owner who is not a Privileges members
Wyndham means Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613